Saturday, December 29, 2007

Who's Bed Is It?

This is some more humor from my friend, Nick Massie. My mom and dad only let me get in bed with them when I'm really scared so don't think I'm sleeping in the lap of luxury. But, it is good to know when people are onto us....

To my dog: I cannot buy anything bigger than a king sized bed. I am very sorry about this. Do not think I will continue sleeping on the couch to insure your comfort. Dogs can actually curl up in a ball when they sleep. My cousin, Louie, illustrates how this is done perfectly. It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to me stretched out to the fullest extent possible. I also know that sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging out the other end to maximize space is nothing but sarcasm. I treat you with respect and will henceforth, demand the same of you. Or else!

1 comment:

Peanut said...

It's my bed of course I just let the humans borrow it