Friday, December 21, 2007

Lizzy's Problem Is Separation Anxiety

This is Lizzy, our newest cousin. Lizzy is a very lucky dog. Lizzy's mom saw her at the dog pound and decided to take her home. That makes Lizzy a rescue dog! When people are around, Lizzy is calm and quiet. But, when her mom and dad leave to go to work, she goes crazy. I'm told Lizzy suffers from separation anxiety. She barks non-stop and tears things up until her people come back home. So, they have to keep Lizzy in a crate when they're not around. Lizzy's parents are patiently working with her, trying to help her overcome her problem. We hope Lizzy will settle in with her new family and start to lead a good life. This summer, she can come up to Shaver Lake with us and chase squirrels.

3 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

hey ripley,

welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you, and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :-)

Love
Opy

Ripley said...

Hi, Opy! I'm on my way to check out your blog! Can't wait to learn all about you!

Anonymous said...

Poor Lizzy. What are my parents going to do about her. I can't even catch up on my ZZZ's during the day because Lizzy barks the whole time. I think she is trying but she is afraid that my parents won't come home. :( Do you or any of your fellow bloggers have any suggestions?
See you tomorrow!!!