Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas To All and To All a Long Walk!

Santa came last night! I got a new collar, shiny new choke chain, and lots of tennis balls. My house mate, Bina, got some rope pull toys and liver treats. We both got a golf ball driver that launches tennis balls for dogs rather than golf balls for people. Can't wait to see how well it works later today.

Best of all, my mom and dad got a cool new video camera. They told me once they figure out how to work it, I'll be able to post videos of me and Bina doing cool herding dog stuff. Maybe we can show Solid Gold Dancer our little doggy dance that finally annoys our mom and dad so much, they take us for a walk. Or, maybe we can show you our best begging techniques and see if you have tips for improving it.

Merry Christmas to dogs everywhere! Here's wishing you warm beds, new things to smell, lots of adventures, worldwide eradication of puncture vines, and peace and harmony at the dog park!

3 comments:

Peanut said...

Merry Christmas. We found you listed on dogs with blogs. We would love to see videos. :)

Amber-Mae said...

You both can do herding? Would love to see! Oh, I wanna see you both doing your dance too. Maybe I can learn new moves from you guys, kekeke!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ripley said...

We both herd the vaccuum. And we herd my mom's rolling suitcase when she leaves on business trips. Of course, there's dragonfly herding. My mom's been looking for a place where we can try sheep but she hasn't found one, yet. Now that we have a videocam, we should be able to shoot our doggy dance, the one that continues to annoy our people until they take us on a walk!