Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Cousin, Scout, Is Almost Famous

This is my cousin, Scout. Scout lives in the Santa Cruz Mountains with the Mueller family.

Scout has an excellent pedigree and she's had lots of obedience training. She also tells me she's good with rodent extermination. She even offered to help me with that pesky possum the next time she visits!

Scout's sister, Dream, won the 2007 AKC National Obedience Invitational in Long Beach. That makes Scout almost famous, maybe like Brittany Spears' younger sister who's now pregnant? Anyway, you can watch the video of Dream on You Tube. Dream looks like the most obedient dog in the world. But Scout looks like she's having more fun floating on an inner tube! Like I always say, it's a dog's world!


3 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, that's good!!! I'm sooo very impressed. I'm in Intermediate level too but I'm not as good as her becoz OB is just not my forte. I have problem watching my mommy. I'm more into performing tricks & dancing then anything else. I also do Agility & Flyball. But I live & breather more for Dancing & Flyball!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ripley said...

If you have any video, Solid Gold Dancer, I'd love to see you perform! The only thing I'm good at is catching dragonflies. Well, OK, I've only caught one dragonfly in my whole life but I give it my best shot every season!

Anonymous said...

Hi Solid Gold Dancer,
I would love to see your video of the fly ball or dancing. I think they should have a TV show,
"Dancing with the dogs", that would be better than Dancing with the Stars.
Ripley could be a dancer if her partner was a dragonfly.
Scout