Thursday, January 21, 2010

Roxie Likes the Park

We live four houses away from a nice, green park. Every day, my mom and dad take us down to the park. We get to play with all the neighborhood dogs and retrieve balls. It's a lot of fun.


Bina used to be the official "Park greeter." She would go up to everybody, introduce herself, get petted, and sometimes, beg for treats. Everyone knew who she was and what a sweet dog she was.


My dad told Roxie, "You've got some pretty big shoes to fill." Even though she's gone to school, Roxie barks at some people and some dogs. My mom says she's still a puppy and she needs more training. She plans to enroll her in the next available class and may even try an agility class with her. I think those plans are perfect. It will keep Roxie busy and get her out of the house. Maybe there will be some peace and quiet in my future, after all!















No comments: